Here is a simple delicious snacks for kids or adults. Frozen banana halves covered in melted KETO chocolate which has no added sugar. We used the slabs with Almonds for extra crunch. The added Crispies and fruit.
Bananas are naturally sweet, so kids love them, and they also sustain the appetite in between meals. This is far more healthy than sweets, or sugar loaded treats. And they are seriously simple to make and look so tempting.
- Break up two slabs of Raw Gorilla KETO chocolate in a bowl.
- Break up Raw Gorilla Keto Chocolate ( we used slabs with almonds for extra crunch) and place into a heat proof bowl.
- Boil some water and place into a pan, and keep on a gentle heat
- Place the bowl with the broken Keto chocolate on top of the pan.
- Add a teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Keep stirring the chocolate until melted.
- Cut ripe bananas in half, and put a lolly stick in one bottom.
- Roll the banana around in chocolate
- Quickly transfer and roll the chocolate banana in Raw Gorilla Crispies, and place some fruit on.
- Lie flat on a tray and freeze
- Bring out about 5 minutes before you want to eat .